My Little Food Critic
Rating: 0.00 (Votes: 0)
Discover flavoursome, delicious, nutritious meals and snacks inspired by world cuisines from this family friendly food app catering for babies, fussy toddlers and adults - everyone can enjoy the SAME meal.
Created by one of Instagram’s favourite recipe writers, the App includes recipes for every meal time as well as no bake snacks and lunchboxes and days out. Featuring recipe videos, allergy and dietary swaps, vegan and vegetarian swaps and an exclusive lifestyle section with tips and special offers from acclaimed experts including fitness experts and skincare specialists, parents will find a wealth of easy to digest inspiration to cover mealtimes and beyond.
New inspirational recipes and content every month to make feeding your family fun, energising and rewarding.
Every recipe has simple step by step instructions along with a photo and some recipes feature a video tutorial.
Life as a parent is busy and there never seems to be enough hours in the day! With time being at a premium, all of the recipes are simple, quick and packed full of nutritionally dense ingredients and big on flavour! They are easy to adapt for different ages and to suit different dietary requirements. Say goodbye to cooking separate meals for you, your baby, fussy toddlers and older siblings! These recipes are all about one family meal!
A unique ‘play & learn’ section created with a teaching background to inspire parents on those days when all else fails and the toddlers need entertaining.
Key App Features:
◦ Monthly updates with NEW recipes, lifestyle content & play & learn activities
◦ Caters for different dietary requirements and allergies
◦ Vegetarian & vegan alternatives for most recipes
◦ Step by step recipe instructions and images and instructional recipe videos for selected dishes
◦ Advanced ‘easy search’ functionality
◦ Recipes divided into: Breakfast, Main Meals, Sides & Snacks, Sweet Delights, No Bake Snacks, Snacks Under 5 Minutes, Lunchboxes & Days Out
◦ All recipes are free from refined sugar
◦ Ability to change between metric & imperial units
◦ 'Favourites' button to save your ‘go to’ recipes
◦ Pantry essentials & cooking equipment list
◦ Freeze the screen so your phone doesn’t time out while you’re cooking
◦ Shopping list - automatically add recipe ingredients to create a (or add to an existing) shopping list. You can also add all your family essentials to your list.
◦ Meal planning feature – add recipes to create a weekly meal plan
◦ Lifestyle section with articles from industry experts covering a diverse range of topics. New content added regularly along with exclusive discount offers just for you.
◦ Play & Learn section designed from a teaching background supporting learning key skills through play
@my.little.food.critic has over 200,000 followers and was created by a former teacher and Mum. This App provides mealtime inspiration for parents and carers looking for delicious, wholesome and healthy recipes that are full of flavour – no need to cook different meals for different ages, the recipes featured on the App will satisfy everyone’s taste buds, with nearly all suitable for weaning from six months. From Apple Pie Breakfast Squares to Black Bean Burgers, all of the App recipes are easy to make, yet frequently use spice to add depth and layers of flavour to the dishes. They are also free from refined sugars and processed ingredients.
If you are disappointed with the often bland recipes advised for babies and children, and find much of the shop-bought baby food to be heavily processed, lacking in flavour and full of refined sugar then this App is for you! Introduce your family to a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and world flavours along with an enjoyment for healthy food that will last a lifetime.
App subscription is £1.49 per month (UK customers).
Pricing for other countries may be converted to local currency.
Download the My Little Food Critic App today!
User ReviewsAdd Comment & Review
Based on 0 Votes and 0 User Reviews
No reviews added yet.
Other Apps in This Category